One thing our team has a lot of is opinion. Love them or hate them, we are excited about the solutions they might help create.
Supported by professionals in both financial services and market research, our markets team is here to turn your business around, to help it survive in difficult situations and make it a winner.
Corporate Finance & Financial Advisory Services
Are you a start-up company, a medium enterprise or a large corporation seeking real value? Working alongside financial advisers, shareholders and all levels of management, our professionals are able to plan and deliver restructuring plans that can provide real enhancements to the cash flow, profit & loss and balance sheet. The earlier a problem is identified and tackled, the better probabilities the company has to turn its performance around.
We work with our clients to evaluate and analyze proposed transactions, highlighting the value drivers, risks and opportunities in the deal. Big or small, simple or complex, we bring commercial know-how, industry insight, detailed analytical skills and an in-depth accounting and technical heritage to all. We can assist by providing these service offerings:
· Corporate Restructuring
· Due Diligence Reviews
· Business Model Reviews
· Investment Strategy Frameworks
· Portfolio Risk Evaluation, Quantification and Model Implementation
· Asset Management Advisory
Financial Planning & Consulting Services
Whether you are a financial institution, consumer & industrial company, technology service provider, energy company or an international development firm, our market intelligence service serves as a conduit between you and the marketplace. Are you a merchant or service provider wishing to create a market niche for your product? Is your firm looking to implement a new marketing or sales technique? Are you looking to expand your business or enter a new market?
To make decisions that will build their business, management needs more than data; they need information that’s digestible, applicable and actionable. Our understanding of industry trends, the inter-relationships between various markets, their interactions with the regulatory environment enables us design and implement solutions, policies and frameworks that would turn to real benefit or value to our client. We can also assist management identify the applicable laws and regulations to better understand the regulatory environment.
We have the know-how, tools and energy to create better, more predictable results. Clients notice a difference when they work with us. We're problem solvers who provide innovative, proven approaches to a wide range of situations. We utilize an infusion of multiple methodologies and simulation, into our process so clients can have confidence that the improvements are going to work. Our market intelligence and regulatory services offerings include:
· Market Research & Industry Analysis
· Feasibility & Market Studies
· Marketing Strategy & Digital Marketing Optimization
· Program Planning & Management for NGOs and other Agencies
· Development of Regulatory Compliance Frameworks
· Board and Audit Committee assessments
· Program Management Office (PMO) Design and Implementation
· Channel & Sales Management Software Selection
Examples of projects our team members have been involved in include:
• Assisted an underperforming publicly traded company maximize shareholder value by designing an investor relations strategy to better reflect its performance and thereby improve its stock rating.
• Anchored the transformation of a decentralized and fragmented finance function at a diversified institution by developing a new operating model with improved processes and functions and a thorough distribution of functions across geographic locations resulting in a 15% annual savings.
• Helped a multinational firm to optimize its cost-structure and reengineer its finance performance management strategy across multiple divisions/countries as part of a large restructuring program.
• Supported a multinational firm with a review of its client coverage model, developing client action plans, metrics and scorecards and a new approach to its customer segmentation.
• Assisted a sovereign wealth fund in building the foundation for a multi asset-class thematic investment portfolio, establishing the methodology to monitor global trends and identify investment themes.
• Conducted for an investment manager a robust organizational assessment, involving survey design, outcome analysis, and diagnostic of key issues. Designed tailored solutions, involving a revised talent management system, clear roles and responsibilities, and improved results management.
• Developed an effective research approach and a new organizational design to support portfolio investing activities and trained five investment analysts to manage the portfolio at a multiclass pension fund.
• Developed a 3-year transformation blueprint in transaction banking for a major commercial bank, boosting growth aspirations, 40% productivity improvement and saving $100 million in costs.
• Development of banking-portfolio restructuring options and asset-disposal programs for banks.
• Supported a securities exchange’s efforts to become a key player in trading, clearing, liquidity, post-trade, and collateral management by designing a new, highly electronic business model.
• Managed the complex end-to-end transformation over a 3-year period for a hedge fund, creating a sophisticated, and multi-asset-class pension plan, and generating over $950 million in value.
• Directed the transformation of a US$1 billion private-equity-backed portfolio company across all operations, significantly reducing selling, general, and administrative expenses by 20%.
• Supported a major trade finance institution in the evaluation of how shifting global trade flows affect its business, assessment of long-term strategic perspective on global trade flows, and analysis of the impact of potential changes in various tax and trade policies on its operations.
• Coordinated the development of M&A themes and a capital-allocation plan to execute a corporate strategy, emphasizing trends and disruptions that drive growth opportunities for a leading fast moving consumer goods company
• Conducted 10+ due-diligence market scans in a variety of industry segments, for a private-equity firm with more than $10 billion in assets under management.
For specific information on how our Financial Advisory team can assist you, please contact us.